- 499.00 INR
The Hyper Extension Brace is a type of brace that is commonly used. The chest and pubic bone are both pressed by this frame. Because a hyperextension brace is primarily used to treat spinal compression fractures that occur where the upper and lower backs meet, the thoracic spine receives pressure and support. The spine is kept in an extended position by this pressure. For trunk stability, there are two lateral pads. It is lightweight and has a comfy aluminum design. The sterna and pubic pads keep the spine from bending. A posterior thoracolumbar pad provides support. We are providing the best quality Hyper Extension Brace at affordable prices.
DYNA HYPER EXTENSION BRACE
Hyper Extension Braces are commonly used to treat spinal compression fractures and help your back recover after spine surgery.
Dyna Hyper Extension Brace offers special features like:
- Two lateral pads for trunk stability
- Designed in aluminium- lightweight and comfortable
- Sternal and pubic pads prevents flexion of the spine
- Supported by a posterior thoraco lumbar pad
- Compression fractures of the lower thoracic to upper lumbar region.
- Non-displaced stable fractures
- Adolescent Kyphosis
- Tuberculosis of the spine
- Any problem, which needs moderate immobilisation of, thoracic to upper lumbar region
- 10 Per Week
- 1 Week
Mahavir Complex, Mama Ni Pole, Opposite Raopura Police Station, Raopura, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390001, India